BE AWARE OF THE TIME SPRINGING AHEAD SATURDAY NIGHT/SUNDAY MORNING
We will not have a traditional packet pick-up. You will receive a digital bib via email plus we will hold a drive through on Sunday March 14 from noon to 4 pm PST.
During the drive through at the Discovery parking lot you will be able to (1) to pick up your race goodies, (2) to pick up your race shirt if you ordered one, (3) to pick up your special prize if you beat our real life Leprechaun, and (4) to take a photo with our real life Leprechaun (wearing your masks and socially distancing of course). NOTE: You need to bring your own camera and one of our volunteers will take the picture.
In order to control the size of the crowd and the flow of traffic, please follow these guidelines:
- If your last name starts with the letters A through F, please stop by between noon and 1 pm;
- If your last name starts with the letters G through L, please stop by between 1 pm and 2 pm;
- If your last name starts with the letters M through R, please stop by between 2 pm and 3 pm;
- If your last name starts with the letters S through Z, please stop by between 3 pm and 4 pm;
If you are picking up for multiple people who have different last names, please stop by during one of the applicable time slots.
The drive-through route will start on Stewart Street at the corner of Stewart and Sinclair streets at the southeast corner of the Discovery building. Please get in the line inside the cones and proceed westbound on Stewart. Next you will turn right on Center to pass by the front of the Discovery building. Next you will turn right into the Discovery parking lot. Follow the route thru the north side of the parking lot. You will exit the parking lot onto Sinclair Street.
PLEASE NOTE: Race178 will not be able to mail race goodies, race shirts or can glasses to participants. If you are unable to pick up these items on Sunday March 14 at our drive through, you can come to the Race178 office on the following days:
- March 16: 10 a.m. - noon and 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- March 17: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., noon - 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- March 19: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and noon - 4 p.m.
If you need to make other arrangements, please email Eric at email@example.com.