One flat fee per person no matter if you are participating solo or as a team:
Teams can be up to 10 participants.
You can register from June 1 until June 26 (but please be aware that the race will still start on June 17 and will still finish on July 8).
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this virtual event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I know and agree that participating in an event that is organized as a virtual activity where I run, walk, hike, bike, swim or otherwise move on my own, at a date and time of my choosing, in a location of my choosing, which will not have any support or security measures in place by Race178, is a potentially hazardous activity, which could result in injury or death. I acknowledge that I am participating in this virtual event by my own free will and at my own personal risk, and that I am in good health, medically able and properly trained to do so.
- I further agree to abide by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)'s recommendations for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 as well as all local, county and state rules and regulations that apply to where I reside and where I will engage in activities to participate in this virtual event.
- I agree to abide by all rules of this virtual event, and by any decision of Race178 relative to any aspect of my participation in this virtual event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I assume all risks to me associated with running on my own as part of this virtual activity, including but not limited to: falls, contact with other pedestrians, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road or trail, all such risks being known or unknown and appreciated by me when out running on my own without any type of support from local officials or event organizers. I agree to follow all pedestrian safety ordinances including running on a sidewalk where available and not in the road. I agree to follow the rules of the road if no sidewalk or multi-use trail is available and I will run against oncoming traffic and not with traffic.
- Having read these terms and conditions and knowing these facts and in consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Race178 and all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this virtual event, and waive my ability to bring any legal action against the entities outlined in this waiver as I am voluntarily electing to run on my own as part of this virtual event.
- I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs which I may share online as part of the event, personal data provided during registration and post-event reporting, video or audio recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
- I understand that this event does not provide for refunds in the event of a cancellation, and I agree that I am not entitled to a refund if the event is cancelled before or during the event.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS